Nothing projects an image of refinement like beautifully crafted wooden appointments, and nowhere is this more relevant than in the Caribbean where good taste and tradition merge at the foot of a mahogany tree.
Kobbe Design specializes in the supply and installation of custom wooden doors and windows built locally—either in Anguilla or in St. Martin—to the highest standards of quality and craftsmanship. By the hand of our expert group of artisans and in partnership with SMPM we have completed dozens of projects since 2003, delivering the sort of innovative style and sophistication you never thought you’d find in an island of 15,000 people.
Our architectural department is led by Adrian Kobbe, whose keen eye and natural instinct come second to none in Anguilla. Our fields of expertise include:
- Purposely designed wooden windows, doors and gates
- Galvanized and compound roofing
- Interior design, decoration and art guidance
- Concept planning, architectural design, layout and realization of outdoor areas for hotels and restaurants
- Custom-designed bars and counters for private and commercial use
- Teller windows and bulletproof protected counters for offices